Our home, is a Victorian Coach House, which has been converted, so we have the traditional charm of the old building with modern up to date facilities.
Beacon Meeting Room
This room is a larger room which has many uses. During the week days it becomes our ninth consulting room. It has three comfortable chairs which make it ideal working with individuals, couples or families for counselling, psychotherapy. Often during the evenings and at weekends it is also hired out for outside meetings or external training's. For more details please follow for more information.
Disabled Wheel Chair Facilities
There is a wheel chair ramp at the entrance. The majority of the Beacon Clinic is on the ground floor (only the Pinnacle Room has stairs leading to it) and six of the consulting rooms and W.C. have wheelchair access.
Baby / Children Facilities
Nappy changing unit and toddler toys are available.
There are now seven unique treatment / consulting rooms with different uses. Each room is fully furnished to the highest standard, combining natural wood features and a high tech finish. There are four electric and one hydraulic treatment couches. Bed linen, couch rolls and sharp bins are provided where necessary. Every room on the ground floor has a wash-
If you wish to explore the possibility of joining the clinic team you can find out by visiting ‘Joining the clinic’.
Major update 2012 All rights reserved
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided in this site is accurate. It is not the intention to mislead or misinform anyone.
1. Holy Well Room has desk two comfortable chairs. It can be used for therapies or consulting, counselling and psychotherapy.
2. Poolbrook Room has an electric operated treatment couch, desk and chairs and small cupboard. It is primarily used as a consultation and treatment room.
3. Midsummer Room has a comfortable sofa and chair and is used for consulting, counselling and psychotherapy.
4. Golden Valley Room has an electric operated treatment couch, desk-
5. Chase End Room has a hydraulic operated treatment couch, desk and chairs. It is primarily used as a consultation and treatment room.
6. Little Malvern Room, as a result of Covid, this is now a PPE changing room for those who require this facility.
7. St Ann’s Well Room has an electric operated treatment couch, desk-
8. Pinnacle Room, is upstairs and it has two lounge chairs for counselling / psychotherapy / CBT / ACT / talking therapies.
St Ann’s Well Room